Change Dyslexia Fonts in the Settings.
- Click on the NaturalReader icon next to Chrome's URL field to open the extension.
- If it is in compressed view, click on the gear to open the settings.
- If the Reading Bar is activated, click on ☰ to open the settings.
- Scroll down to 'CC Panel & Highlight', or select it from the left menu.
- Toggle the switch next to 'Dyslexia Fonts'.
Toggle applying dyslexia font to the CC Panel. Using dyslexia font can help with making reading a bit easier for some with learning disabilities.
Dyslexia Font only applies to text that shows in the CC Panel.