How to change speed
Change the speaker's speed from the Settings.
- Click on the NaturalReader icon next to Chrome's URL field to open the extension.
- If it is in compressed view, click on the gear to open the settings.
- If the Reading Bar is activated, click on ☰ to open the settings.
- Click 'Speed' from the left menu, or scroll down to 'Voice Speed'.
- Click and drag on the bar to increase or decrease the speed.
- Click on 'Preview Speed' to hear a short sample, then press 'x' to exit and continue with the new settings.